Thursday, July 1, 2010

All in 1 Minute..




I look at the clock,

it says 1:41,

i know thinking of you,

ill never be done,



you run through my mind,

and occupy all my time,

wondering why you're gone,

and why you're not mine,



i think of you constantly,

for some reason i cant stop,

knowing that for always,

you'll forever have my heart,


my days go by so slow,

cause you run through my head,

i said I'd love you forever,

isn't that enough said,

you also haunt my dreams,

if you know what i mean,

i wake up often,

with sweats and screams,




why do i sleep by myself,

I'm alone in my bed,

i know I'll be thinking of you,

till the day i am dead,

 
now still all these thoughts,

just run through my brain,

cant stop thinking of Nicole,

i think i'm going insane,

 
i feel i wanna kill myself,

people say thats not what to do,

but i turn and look at the clock,

and it says it's only 1:42....  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment