Saturday, June 19, 2010

My learnings


He that to my heart is dear

Has left with the morning dew

But will return with the morning new

To rap his arms around me and hold me near...


There's no place like home

And my home is in his arms

Safe from all harms

That may strike while I am alone..!



With him my heart learned to love

My soul learned to cry

So it hurts me so to say goodbye

To my angel sent from above


He taught me about two becoming one

He showed me life and beauty

And now I feel it's my duty

To keep my life warm with his sun


Only good feelings does he release

Though his love comes from a far

Beneath the silver evening star

And brings with it love and peace...


His live is rightly harmonized

From feelings or thoughts untrue

Which could never make less beautiful the blue

Of the unclouded heavens in his eyes.



And without his soul which tells not a lie

And his spirit wings

Which shade enchanted things

I will cease to live and surely die. ..!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment