Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Itz all about My Dream Boy

I want a Guy....!!


* who would move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me....[:p]

* Hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the gals jealous....[;)]

* Someone who would Sing to me at random moments... who would let me sleep on his chest...[:)]

* I want a Boy who kiss me a Million times a day...[;)]

* Some one who would make fun of me just to make me Laugh...[:)]

* He would never be afraid to say "I LOVE YOU" in front of his frndzz and we'd argue about silly things then make up....[;)]

* I want a boy who wud Hug me at midnight on new years and count the stars with me....[:)]

* Who would stay home wtih me on nites just to help me to make dinner & watch movies together...[:D]

* Some one who would tell me "I'm BEAUTIFUL" but not too often...[:p]

* He should make me laugh like "NO-ONE" elz could do.. but mostly i want someone who would be Most understandable and would never my heart..[:)]

No comments:

Post a Comment